Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exciting News!!


Hey Guys!
                I know this blog isn't completely set up and looking pretty yet, but I wanted to start off my personal entries with a bang, so here it goes……..I got accepted to Tisch at NYU! After a two-year audition process (which will be a whole other post on its own), someone finally noticed me in my very last audition!
                As of right now, I’m not sure what studio I got into because I auditioned for both Acting and Musical Theatre (MT being my first choice, of course), but it really doesn't matter to me at this point. I just want to make Theatre my living and this is the best kick-start I could have asked for!
              
         I am extremely excited because this means so so so so so much more to me than just getting accepted to one of the top theatre institutions in the country (although that’s enough in and of itself). Being from a small town in Connecticut, moving to NYC is going to be, like, the biggest thing I've ever done! So now, this blog is going to be a little different than what I had originally planned. I’m going to be able to tell you (my lovely readers) the truth about my college experience and my new lifestyle. If you have any questions, comments, or advice for me, feel free to ask me or leave a comment below! Also, if there’s anything specific you’d like to ask about the audition process, Tisch or anything at all, I’d love to address them in a post, so just let me know! This blog should be just as much about you as it is about me!

Peace and love,
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment